Friday, October 28, 2016

What's Making Me Happy - 10/28

Y'all, Y'ALL, autumn is finally, finally here, and I just love everything about it.

First off, I am obsessed with the colors of fall trees. Here's some I snapped this week.


(Note: This happiness is subject to change when I realize what fallen leaves mean for our yard.

Second off, I love a good fall bonfire. And last night, we had one for my brother's 31st birthday party. Also, if you're not using a washer drum for a firepit, you're doing it wrong.


And, AND to pay homage to my love of fall, I got this print for a steal at Kirkland's today. It was $5!! I'd eyed at the start of the season, but couldn't make the price work, but when it went 75% off, it had to be in my home. HOW DID KIRKLAND'S KNOW I LOVE ALL OF THIS?!?!? 


(While meant for fall, don't be surprised if this is a year-round decoration.)