Thursday, July 28, 2022

Meredith, AloneMeredith, Alone by Claire Alexander
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow, wow, wow. What a journey this one was. I did not anticipate all the feels from this one, but it was such a wonderful story. Meredith hasn't left her house in 1,214 days. She's figured out how to make it work, and she has connection in a way that works for her. However, this wasn't always life for her, and it isn't immediately clear why. The story bounces between Meredith's current realities and the days before now. As it goes, you see the evolution of Meredith and start to see what got her to this point. Meredith is a wonderful main character, and I was rooting for her as she found her voice throughout. Thanks to NetGalley for the early look at this November 2022 release. (Note: I did not realize I'd have to wait so long to discuss this with others, but trust me, Meredith is worth the wait!)

View all my reviews