Friday, December 16, 2016

What's Making Me Happy - 12/16

The happiest part of the week is that my nephew William turns one tomorrow! It's been a blast to have this kid around for the last year, and it's so fun seeing him grow, change and figure out how his world works! 

Here's a shot of us when I babysat him last week and took to using some Snapchat filters to keep us me entertained.

Second, it's the best time of year y'all! It's the 12 Days of QuikTrip Christmas!!


QuikTrip is one of my happy places, as is anywhere that has free things. We're on day five (so there's still seven days that you can check it out!) So far, I've gotten a free Big Q, roller grill item (#taquitosforever) and small coffee. I've got my fingers crossed that this year like last involves a free pretzel because Pretzel Day? Well, I like Pretzel Day. (Bonus points go to you there if you get my reference.) Note: I did opt out of the free soft-serve cone because of the cold and the Core Power drink (because, wut?)

Finally, I had an amazing meet-up with my friends Amanda and Jenny this week. These two are truly people who just make me better by always making me think about work and life differently. I love the time we get together because it's so much good energy and fun, and I always leave feelings inspired and full. Stay tuned because we've got some big dreams and plans in 2017 that I'm excited to explore together.

How about y'all? What's good this week?