Friday, April 14, 2017

What's Making Me Happy - 4/13

And we're back!

The first thing making me happy this week is the outpouring of love and support from last week's post. It was a needed reminder of the awesome community I have around me. Just putting my feelings out there was a weight off my shoulders, and it has opened up some really amazing conversations.

Next, this picture is a 2-for-1 Happiness Special.


Happiness Item #1 - This Royals jersey may be the best deal of all-time. While at Marshall's, I found this on a rack for $9.99. Y'all, this is a real deal Majestic jersey with the World Series patch AND gold stitching. I'm 99% sure this was actually supposed to be marked $99.99, but that's not for me to decide. So, I have an authentic Royals jersey for the first time in life that I can rock indefinitely.

Happiness Item #2 - These are my new Royals-inspired Jamberry nails. A few weeks back, my good friend Hillary and I video chatted, so I could learn all about the wonderful world of Jamberry. I'm mostly terrible at painting my nails, so for someone like me, Jamberry is an ideal option. This is my second full Jamberry manicure, and y'all, I'm hooked. 

With Easter on the horizon, I also have some happy from a few weeks back that I may recreate today. YOU GUYS, I FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER EGGS. First off, I saw this recipe here.

Second, I tried my hand. And y'all, Y'ALL, these taste just like the real deal. Also, the fact that I made Reese's Missouri, Kansas, Texas and triceratops were pretty great.




Finally, HAVE Y'ALL SEEN BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?!?!?!? Because I did, and it is amazing. It's beautiful and wonderful and even more awesome than I hoped it would be. My mom and I are thinking of going again because it's that great.

How 'bout y'all? What's your happy this week?