Friday, May 13, 2016

What's Making Me Happy This Week - 5/13

Borrowing from the gang at Pop Culture Happy Hour, I'm going to take Fridays on the blog to share what's making me happy each week.

For this week, there's this cup.



A few weeks back, my brother received a Yeti cup as a gift. As he drank out of it, we were shocked at how the ice cubes stayed in tact for hours. A family friend tipped him off that Walmart had a similar, far cheaper brand that worked just the same. The tricky thing was people were onto this, so finding them was tricky. NOTE: I AM NOT A REGULAR WALMART SHOPPER. I did some searching this week, and I found one, and y'all, it lives up to the hype. It runs $7.74 (a comparable Yeti tumbler is $29.99), and it keeps drinks hot or cold like you wouldn't believe. I highly recommend tracking one of these down for yourself. You can find them in the camping section of your local Walmart - Don't be surprised if you don't find them right away - They go quick!

The second thing making me happy is this moment. Last night, during the Angels-Cardinals game, a cat ran across the field. It's the little things, y'all.