Sunday, June 5, 2016

2016 Reads - #65 - 68


Hey, here's some more things I read:

Y the Last Man - One Small Step and Y the Last Man - Safeword were both great reads. Thus far, the series has kept me in suspense as to what might happen next (which is part of the reason I'm breezing through). I'm digging the variety of responses to the loss of men that the series has examined thus far.

Fairest: The Return of the Maharaja was another fairy tale I wasn't familiar with, but I still really enjoyed it, particularly the intersection of Prince Charming. My only complaint was the font was a little tricky to read. . .

Fairest: Of Men and Mice was a unique spin on Cinderella. . . specifically some of the supporting characters in the story. I really liked this one. One of the tricky things about this volume is that it referenced a volume of Fables (which I've already read), so I felt like I was reading out of sequence and like I needed to re-read to really get the full story.