Friday, June 3, 2016

What's Making Me Happy - 6/3

Another week, another round of what's making me happy. . .

First, I got my newest Stitch Fix, and y'all, it's the best one yet. I gasped with excitement when I saw what was inside. I've been yearning for a green military vest and had pinned a zillion on my Stitch Fix board. Well, the stylist took the hint, and she included one. She also put this patterned dress in that goes perfectly. 


I also kept a patterned blouse that fit like a glove (except not - because then it would be a glove, but you know what I mean).

P.S. If you want to check out StitchFix, you can use my referral code here. Full Disclosure - I get $25 if you get a fix, but y'all, it's so, so worth it.)

Next, I had the pleasure of having back-to-back barbecue this week. There's a conference for my field in town this week, and while I'm not actually attending, I got all the perks (aka the food). On Wednesday, I was at Jack Stack for dinner, and then when my co-workers wanted a BBQ place close to their hotel on Thursday, we landed at Jack Stack again. I may or may not be devising a plan to have burnt ends and potato salad again today.

And then, AND THEN, I WAS THE MYSTERY HOSTESS FOR A STELLA & DOT MYSTERY HOSTESS SHOW. I won $327 of free jewelry and half-off four items, and y'all, they have all of the cute things. 

P.S. Another plug - My friend Amanda is the best S&D stylist around. Like her page, and find all the adorable, must-have things here

Finally, last night, Jimmy Kimmel had the spelling bee contestants and Akash (!!) on for his annual Spelling Bee. It was incredible as always.