Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday Menagerie - 6/20


  • New chapter in my yet to be released memoir - Why Do I Have A Voicemail, and Can We Just Solve What You Needed Over Text or Email? 
  • Said chapter is mostly inspired by the random voicemail I got responding to an inquiry I'm quite sure I did not make.
  • I'm into season six of Gilmore Girls. I've been watching at a crazy rate because I need this Rory and Lorelai estrangement to be over.
  • Speaking of Gilmore Girls, I'm not a fan of Logan Huntzberger.
  • If there were a game show called, "Name That House," I would win. I would especially dominate the "I can tell you details about this house in this many rooms" round. The joys of house hunting. . . 
  • Can I just wake up and have a house?
  • Would it be premature to start packing now? Does that bring good vibes to this process?
  • Ecto Cooler was just as wonderful as I hoped it would be. I think I'm going to buy another case or seven. I hope it never goes away again.