Friday, June 17, 2016

2016 Reads - #69 - 72

I'm a little behind on getting these blogged. Finished these last week before the influx of new reads. 



The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up was one I wanted to read after seeing Marie Kondu on Rachel Ray a few weeks back. I'd heard the buzz/seen this everywhere, but that was the first time I'd ever been pushed to actually check this out. I liked it. I was excited to see some of the things I'd already started doing with organizing and decluttering were strategies she used, and I learned a few new ones. More than anything, it was a motivational read and encouraged me to keep doing what I'm doing.

Y the Last Man - Ring of Truth was good. This series has been good so far. Although each book doesn't give me a whole bunch to comment upon. I've temporarily put this on hold as I have a whole bunch of other "stuff" to get through.

Fairest: Clamour for Glamour was my absolute favorite of the series. In Fables, I always loved the story of the characters on "The Farm" best, and that's what this one focused on. It had some really great humor and a good plot pushing it forward.

Fairest In All the Land was the conclusion to the series. Given how much I loved #5, I didn't find that some love here. It was still a fitting conclusion and affirmed how much I dig this series.