Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human ExperienceAtlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience by Brené Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is basically the dictionary of Brene Brown, and that's a good thing. It is literally all the feels. With each feel, there is a definition and exploration of what this feel actually means. It's more a reference piece than anything else as it summarizes some of her previous work and establishes common language for emotions. What I found is there are words I use when I actually mean something else, and that something else can help me better explain what I'm actually feeling and needing. If you've read all the Brene as I definitely have, this is a beautiful companion piece. It's also one I can see myself referencing as I build out content as it's wonderfully explained common language. If you're a fan of Brene and/or just want to do more exploration of emotions, this is definitely a comprehensive piece to add to your collection!

View all my reviews