Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Meant to BeMeant to Be by Emily Giffin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Y'all, you should know I devoured this book in a day. I was so captivated by this love story, and I just had to know what was going to happen! The story focuses on the relationship between Joe and Kate. Joe is a member of the well-known and well-to-do Kingsley family (basically the Kennedys) who is trying to figure out his own path while also having the weight of the expectations of his late father and family. Cate is a model who has found success despite a difficult childhood. The difficulties of her childhood are also something she keeps hidden from the world. Joe and Cate have a chance meeting and fall fast in love despite having very different backgrounds. However, these backgrounds do play a part in how their relationship evolves. Again, I just loved this one as Emily Giffin knows how to write a great love story, and that is so, so much this. Thanks to NetGalley for the early look at this May 2022 release that is sure to be the hottest beach read of the summer!

View all my reviews