Friday, February 25, 2022

Bad Luck Bridesmaid: A NovelBad Luck Bridesmaid: A Novel by Alison Rose Greenberg
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Above all else, I have to say that what I loved most about the book were the mentions of early 2000s teen dramas from the WB. These shows are very much my jam, so the references were most appreciated. Now, onto the book. This is the story of Zoey who believes she is a literal bad luck bridesmaid as every time she is a bridesmaid, the wedding itself doesn't happen. With this, Zoey has become scared of marriage even when she does find love. The story is about her navigating this challenge and relationships, as well as her best friend's upcoming marriage. Overall, this was a delight of a read. Although I'm not sure I love the ending - even though I had a hunch it might play out as I did!

View all my reviews