Friday, February 25, 2022

Cribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting, from Birth to PreschoolCribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting, from Birth to Preschool by Emily Oster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emily Oster was an Instagram follow I found my way to via one of my favorite podcasts, Pantsuit Politics. I've found her to be so helpful in navigating the pandemic and being a new parent. With that, I was so excited to see she'd written books. Being six weeks into being a mom, this was a really, really helpful read. What I appreciate about this is that it's not a book telling you what you should and must do, rather it's giving you data to make the most informed decision for you. It's also written in a way that makes it very digestible and easy to understand. This is a book I see myself referring back to, and I'm looking forward to reading the next in the series as my kiddo grows!

View all my reviews