Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Bad Vibes Only: (and Other Things I Bring to the Table)Bad Vibes Only: by Nora McInerny
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I adore the perspective Nora McInerny brings into the world, so I was thrilled to receive an advanced copy of this new essay collection. Literally as soon as I was approved, I started reading! With this book, it's important to know that this is more essay collection than straight memoir like her previous two books - Not a critique, but just worth noting for knowing what you'll be checking out. I mention a lot in my reviews as of late that being a new parent influences what I resonate with as I read. This was very much the case with this one, and I absolutely adored and loved the essays on parenthood. I will devour pretty much anything this woman creates, AND this was such a wonderful collection of her thoughts and reflections on a variety of topics. Thanks to NetGalley for the advanced copy to allow me to have some more Nora McInerny in my life!

View all my reviews